Diagnostic imaging plays a critical role in the modern diagnosis of our patients. The ability to use advanced equipment to 'see' exactly what is normal or abnormal within the body of the patient, as well as to plan and execute effective treatment, has revolutionized veterinary medicine. VMSG is a clear leader in diagnostic imaging, and that translates directly into our ability to take care of your pet.
Our imaging capabilities include:
- Digital Radiography (X-Ray) of the highest quality, providing diagnostic detail and information far beyond film.
- Digital Ultrasound that lets us gain a visual understanding of the internal condition of the patient, with movement and viewing access that can not be gained any other way.
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan) provides us with a detailed three-dimensional map of your pet. VMSG specialists can then explore the internal structure of the patient in a non-invasive manner, yielding a more complete understanding of your pet's health situation.
- Arthroscopy provides a minimally invasive method to examine, explore and repair problems within joints, using a micro camera and micro instruments.
- Endoscopy & Laproscopy are another minimally invasive method for the exploration and repair of various orifices and cavities, using a micro camera and micro instruments, through incisions typically no longer than a button hole.
All of the imaging suites at VMSG are available to our doctors and staff throughout the hospital, and imagery can even be viewed securely over the internet at a moment's notice. This rapid access to the highest quality images, combined with the ability to use sophisticated tools to work with those images, allows for your pet to get the best care, faster. Additionally, all imaging studies can be made available to the referring veterinarian and the owners of the patient securely over the internet.
Please visit Sound-Eklin to view your pet's diagnostic imaging.